Silvermoon Chocolate contains absolutely NO dairy, No gluten, and No peanuts!
Medicine Balls are a Smooth Base of Cacao, Coconut & Almond Butter Fudge, with 18 Superfoods & Herbs, sweetened with Raw Honey & A Tangy Goldenberry Center
Medicine Balls are made from all organic and wildcrafted ingredients and contain absolutely NO dairy, gluten, soy, peanuts, or refined sweeteners !
Our Ingredients and their Benefits :
• One of the highest known sources of Antioxidants (7 times more than roasted cacao)
• Appetite Suppressant-- aids in Weight Loss
• Highest source of Magnesium
• Rich in Sulphur--the beauty mineral
• Antidepressant- increases the levels of neurotransmitters (serotonin) that promote a sense of well-being and the deep feelings of love.
• Contains phenylethylamine- enhances contentment and has aphrodisiac effects.
• Shown to lower blood pressure*
• Alkaline food considered to be one of the most complete foods found in nature.
• Rich source of high-quality protein- contains all the essential amino acids, and more!
• Contains vitamins A, B, C, and E, and is extraordinarily rich in most of the B vitamins, including folic acid
• Contains minerals, enzymes, and phytonutrients.
• Highest food source of natural vitamin C on the planet!
• 50 times more vitamin C, 10 times more iron and 3 times more niacin than an orange.
• Antiviral, antioxidant and anti-genotoxic properties.
• Helps to improve mood, boost energy and support nervous system.
• Contains manganese, beta-carotene, potassium, amino acids-serine, thiamin, leucine and valine
• Contains polyphenols--antioxidants known to reduce risk of heart disease and help lower blood cholesterol levels
• contains vitamins A, B2, B3 and B6.
• High in calcium, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium and selenium
• Contains iron, manganese, barium, zinc, copper and nickel.
• Comes from a woody vine known as the “Life Giving” plant in Peru
• One of the best antiviral herbs to boost the immune system and fight infection.
• Anti-inflammatory and Antioxidant properties.
• Used to treat various forms of arthritis
• Studies show it may be able to fight cancer, repair DNA and improve our disease-fighting white blood cells.
• A freshwater green algae that supports a healthy immune system response
• has been shown to boost energy, support fat loss, and help detox heavy metals (mainly mercury and lead) from the body
• rich with phytonutrients, including amino acids, chlorophyll, beta-carotene, potassium, phosphorous, biotin, magnesium and the B-complex vitamins
• has been shown to help diabetics, lower blood pressure, and boost your metabolism
• high in calcium, high in fiber, iron and manganese
• High source of anti-oxidants
• Anti-inflammatory properties
*Coconut Oil/ Butter-
• Rich in lauric acid- boosts immunity; destroys harmful bacteria, viruses, and funguses.
• Boosts your metabolism, which aids in weight loss and increases energy levels.
• Packed with healthy fats, so you feel full longer.
• High in Manganese and a good source of Essential Amino Acids and Copper.
• Revered in Asian herbal medicine for several millennia.
• Contain cell-protecting nutrients, essential vitamins and trace minerals, including selenium and antioxidant zeaxanthin
• Loaded with 18 amino acids!
• Contain cholesterol-reducing phytosterols and eyesight-protecting carotenoids.
• rich in protein and fiber.
• Ideal source of B1, B6, B12 and phosphorus.
• Good source of vitamin A and C.
• Contain bioflavonoids that have amazing antiviral properties, and a natural source of antioxidants that are natural slimming agents.
• Helps in treating cardiovascular ailments.
• Contain up to 33% protein and 6% essential fatty acids.
• Contain the most digestible forms of protein along with omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids.
• Source of antioxidants, fiber, iron, calcium, and carotene (vitamin A).
• Essential fatty acids help boost the immune system, as well as, prevent heart disease and cancer
• Hemp seeds are very easily digested and absorbed, and have the vital ability to stimulate production of antibodies
*Himalayan Crystal Salt-
• Nutrient rich
• Contains all the beneficial trace elements and minerals
• Richest sources of live enzymes
• Contains over 80 different components important for human nutrition.
• Contains B vitamins, sulfur, phosphorous, iron, copper, silicon, and zinc.
• High in antioxidants
• Anti-bacterial and shows anti-inflammatory effects.
• Easily metabolized by the body and enters the bloodstream slowly, providing a steady source of energy.
• Full-bodied subtly sweet flavor
• Excellent source of carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins, and minerals
• High concentrations of beta-carotene, Vitamin B3 (niacin), and iron.
• Modulates the endocrine system
• Nourishes the sex organs & balances hormonal health.
• Can help sustain performance and energy for hours.
• High in protein and soluble fiber
• Contains good quantities of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and zinc
• Rich in the amino acid lysine
• Low glycemic sweetener
• Used to detoxify the body and to treat liver disease.
• Shown to have antioxidant properties that help the liver function and stay healthy.
• One of the few fruits to be considered a protein source -- with 3 grams of protein per ounce
• Excellent source of iron, calcium, vitamin C, and fiber.
• Contain a high concentration of Resveratrol, an antioxidant compound that combats free-radical damage.
• Help promote a healthy heart and longevity.
• antibacterial, anti-fungal, astringent, anti-inflammatory, and laxative
• it is used to treat a wide range of ailments including candida
• Blue-green algae that is high in protein and a good source of antioxidants, B-vitamins and other nutrients.
• Has been proven to detox heavy metals (especially Arsenic)
• Contains immune strengthening properties
• Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol
• Boosts energy and lowers chance of stroke
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.